Chocolate is one food that is liked by everyone, from children to adults. Because of its delicious and sweet taste, chocolate is always used as a food or drink ingredient. Making food from chocolate is very easy and does not take a long time. One of the easy-to-make chocolate-based foods is Royce Chocolate.
Royce Chocolate is one of the typical Japanese chocolates with a melted texture and an addictive taste. This chocolate is known by various countries so that it makes this chocolate expensive. This time we will make food that resembles Royce Chocolate at a very low cost.
Here Matapriangan has summarized how to make Royce Chocolate, including:
- 150 ml of liquid milk
- 250 dark chocolate
- 40 gr margarine
- Cocoa powder to taste
How to make
1. Take dark chocolate and melt it
2. Turn on the stove over low heat and prepare a pan, add liquid milk and margarine, and stir until evenly distributed. After the dough is evenly turned off the stove
3. Add the melted dark chocolate slowly to the pan and stir until all the ingredients are combined.
4. Prepare a baking sheet and line it with baking paper. After that, put the mixture into the tin and put it in the refrigerator for about 2 hours.
5. After 2 hours, remove the dough from the refrigerator and cut it into rectangular pieces.
6. To make it taste more delicious, sprinkle cocoa powder on top of the chocolate
7. Royce Chocolate is ready to be enjoyed. (NL)